I went into to get my new civic maintained and both service advisors were not only unprofessional but came up right in front of me, the customer, and told his co- worker I think this one here pointing to another vehicle needs all new tires if you know what I mean.What?

are they servicing vehicles to advantage of the elderly who do not know any better if their vehicle needs tires or not. You are suppose to feel comfortable when you put your trust in a company, but a vehicle(giving them a paycheck) They were very unorganized and at first billed me for the wrong vehicle.

My father in law who also bought his vehicle at Unicars Honda in Indio, who lives in Laguna Niguel used them and was displeased as well.We both will make the drive to a dealership who has the customers need to be their priority.

Had an Experience with Unicars Honda?

Comments

General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more